Wednesday 8 March 2017

Easy Tips to Stick to Your Diet While Travelling

Easy Tips to Stick to Your Diet While Travelling...


10 Easy Tips to Stick to Your Diet While Traveling

1. PACK YOUR PROTEIN

Taking a source of protein with you is the simplest tip of all and can be the most beneficial. Like I mentioned, many restaurants have low protein and high carb/fat foodsThis makes hitting your macros much more challenging. To combat this, you can add some protein to your meal to bring it where you need it.
There are many forms of protein, and any will do. Personally, I enjoy protein bars while travelling because I can put them in my pocket and take them with me. Another plus of protein bars is you don't have to worry about mixing it with water like a powder.
Forgetting to pack protein is a huge mistake if you want to stay fit while travelling. Don't make this rookie mistake and take some with you.

2. PACK CONVENIENCE FOODS

I'm not talking about candy and cookies but healthy snacks that are easy to pack. Convenience foods are a lifesaver because you won't need to eat out as often. This not only saves you money but also reduces the number of calories you consume.
There are many convenience foods I like to take for travelling. Basically, I take anything that doesn't need refrigeration. Below are a few of my favourite's.
  • Bagels
  • Bread
  • Granola
  • Graham Crackers
  • Apples
  • Bananas
  • Dried Fruit
  • Nuts
  • Seeds
  • Tuna
  • Beef Jerky
These foods give you options for when you are on the go. You can use them for a snack or a whole meal. If you want to make a meal out of them, just pair some of these with the protein you packed. One of my go-to convenient meals is a bagel, banana, and whey protein shake or bar.

Pause Earn additional Income Streams whilst you sleep. Click on the top right banner and see how.  

No comments:

Post a Comment