Monday 10 June 2013

10 Fast Weight Loss Tips (Part 1 )

10 Fast Weight Loss Tips

 order-appetizer-diet

Put Away The (Food) Scale

"Portion control isn't about measuring; it's about ordering two appetizers instead of an entrée and cutting back on bread if you have pasta."
Bethenny Frankel, author of Naturally Thin

 fruit-at-work-diet

Stash Fruit

"Keep fruit at work. It helps during the I-need-chocolate part of the afternoon."
Diana Cerqueira, Health beauty assistant

 chocolate-protein-shake

Shake Chocolate

"When I'm trying to drop a few pounds, I carry around a shaker cup of chocolate protein powder. If I'm ravenous, I add the water, and it fills me up so that I don't eat something highly-calorific instead."
Bobbi Brown, founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

 styrofoam-box-food

Set Limits, Then Go Nuts!

"In the cafeteria I use a 4-by-4-inch Styrofoam box, and I put whatever I want in there. It's almost impossible to overeat."
Ellen Kunes, Health editor-in-chief.

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/

 






No comments:

Post a Comment